QuéBueno! brand and UX/UI redesign
QuéBueno! is a microcredit service of a leading fintech startup who offers financial solutions for its costumers. As a the main product designer, I was in charge of the UX/UI design. Our mission was redefining the user experience throughout the app and make the product evolve over time, to a brand change and an incoming PWA development.
What I did for QuéBueno! ?
- Analyze and solve usability problems
- Ux research
- Define a redesign and ux strategy adapted to technological constraints in order to build a smooth migration to the new website and app.
- Analysis and redefinition of the user journeys and all user cases (during the registration of new users and the application and experience of returning users)
- Redesign of the design system and UI of the public website, registration process, emails and user area
- Redesign of the brand and ideation of a new concept.